Thank YOU for raising money to help Butte Humane Society!
5K Fun Run Prizes
• The first three Adult, Youth, and Dog participants to finish the Bidwell Bark 5K Fun Run will receive a medal and prize package from our sponsors.
• Prize packages will be awarded to the top 3 contestants (as determined by our judges) for the Costume, Pet Tricks, and Peanut Butter Pie Challenge Contests.
Individual Fundraising Prizes
• Top Individual Fundraisers: New in 2018! Top Fundraiser prizes will be awarded for the individual Adult and individual Youth (age 5-16) participants with the highest fundraising totals by May 5.
• Each participant may earn a prize at the $100, $250, $500, $1,000, and $2,500 fundraising milestones.
Name a BHS Animal
+ 5 tickets
BHS Chico Bag
+ 10 tickets
Dog-friendly Water Bottle
+ 15 tickets
FitBit Alta HR
+ 20 tickets
RC Video Drone
*Sponsored by AMain Sports & Hobbies*
(Model may vary)
+ 25 tickets
• Top Fundraising Team: The team with the highest fundraising total by May 5 will be named “Leader of the Pack” and receive front-row starting position in the 5K Run and 2K Walk at Bidwell Bark. The Top Fundraising Team also receives a free team pizza party and will have their team name inscribed on the Bidwell Bark Top Team Perpetual Trophy, which may be held and displayed by the winning team until the next Bidwell Bark.
• Team Spirit Award: It’s Back! We want to see your spirit! The “Golden Bone” Spirit Award will be given at the event to the team demonstrating the most enthusiasm, best outfits, loudest cheers, obvious love for animals and support of Butte Humane Society.
All Cash and Check donations must be turned into BHS by Tuesday, May 1st in order to count toward your fundraising totals for incentive prizes!
CASH AND CHECKS – Download & print the Donation Tracking Form. Collect donations in the form of cash or checks made out to Butte Humane Society. Offline gifts must be turned into BHS for the gifts to show up on your personal page fundraising efforts (for returning participants, this is different than in past years)!
Turn in your donations with the Donation Tracking Form every Wednesday at the BHS Administration Office, 2580 Fair Street in Chico.