Butte Humane Society invites you to form a team for the Bidwell Bark Fun Run & Festival. Teams are a great way to have fun with friends or coworkers, promote healthy family group activities, and gain publicity for your business or organization. Team members can earn prizes for fundraising, and all proceeds support the animals and vital work of Butte Humane Society.
Download the Team Toolkit here.
Why form a Bidwell Bark team? Because it helps:
• Develop a more compassionate community
• Celebrate and support the human-animal bond
• Raise funds and awareness for helping homeless animals
• Promote exercise to feel happier and healthier
• Build team spirit by uniting for a favorite cause
• Connect your brand with BHS and thousands of attendees
What do teams receive?
• Customizable Team Web Page on BidwellBark.com (plus
individual web page for each team member) including tools for
taking online donations and sharing on social media
• Team Toolkit downloadable PDF including fundraising tips,
a customizable Bidwell Bark Team Poster, and offline donation
tracking form for cash and checks
• Prizes are awarded to the top fundraising team and for team
spirit at the event. Learn more at BidwellBark.com/prizes